Thank you to everyone who joined us at Monitoring Social Media 2010 Paris at the Theatre Adyar on Friday. The final one-day conference in our 7 -event series was attended by nearly 150 of France’s leading social media experts, plus a few Brits, Italians, Germans and Americans – including the hugely popular Brian Solis.
- We’ve published several of the presentations to our Slideshare account: Influencepeoples
- The are some excellent photos of the conference here.
- There are summaries of several of the presentations by @JoakimNilsson here.
- There’s a good post from Infoguerre.fr here.
- The Buscofen video that Gianandrea Facchini from Buzzdetector discussed in his presentation is on YouTube here.
- Unfortunately we can’t share Brian Solis’ presentation online, but if you want the 30-day monitoring matrix that Brian mentioned in his presentation, just email us (info@), we’ll send your request on.
We will be back in Paris the day after Le Web next year (9th December 2011) – so make sure to put that date in your diary. We will also be in Paris in the Spring for another of our flagship conferences: Social Media Marketing 2011. See you then!