We are pleased to announce the first of our UK events this year “Social PR” which will take place on the 28th of February at the Cavendish Conference Centre.
In this one-day conference we’ll explore the key questions for PR and Communications execs in the new world of social media: Do you have the real-time communications mindset? How can your organisation deal with negative buzz? Can you harness online support to create brand advocates? How do you manage the fire-hose of social media data? And when does PR engagement become marketing?
Topics we will cover:
- The Convergence of Social PR and Marketing
- How to identify influencers & create brand advocates
- Reputation management tools & techniques
- Crisis management & prevention
- ROI and PR: New measures of success
- Real-time PR case studies
Book your ticket at: http://socialmediamarketing.co.uk/socialpr/